Blog Writing has become a critical part of the marketing mix. Regular, quality blog content gives you a direct, trusted relationship with your potential clients and pushes you up the natural Google rankings.
According to HubSpot: Marketers that have quality blog content receive on average 67% more leads than those who do not.
LET’S LOOK AT SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF HIGH QUALITY BLOG CONTENT:
- Marketers who prioritise blogging are 13 times more likely to receive a positive return on investment (ROI) on their efforts.
- In general buyers view 3-5 pieces of blog content before engaging with a sales rep.
- In 2017 66% of marketers reported using blogs in their social media content.
- 76% of users ignore paid results and only focus on organic results. With regular well written blog content, you will rise up the organic Google rankings.
- Blogs have been rated as one of the most credible and trusted sources for online information.
HIGH QUALITY BLOG CONTENT CAN WORK FOR YOU.
Let’s suppose you run a restaurant. You have an engaging website with amazing content and pictures of your food.
Clients may chance upon your site and be very impressed with your dishes and the positive customer feedback that your website boasts.
Many potential clients may also think “Of course they have an engaging website and boast about their food. What else would they say? It’s THEIR website. They are not likely to say:
Please come eat here and even though some of the customer testimonials are fictitious, the food is really good…. Honestly!
Now, let’s suppose you have a regular, well written blog post going out, offering tips on cooking, maybe letting people see behind the scenes on what it takes to run a great restaurant, possibly offering amusing anecdotes or simply different recipes for people to try out in the comfort of their own home.
- The blogs (which are fully branded with your company logo) are posted on various social media platforms.
- People like the blog posts and share them with other interested parties.
- Potential clients subscribe to your blog because they want updates when you produce something new.
- Conversations are started on those various social media platforms – attracting more customers and instilling a feeling of trust and engagement between them and your brand.
The more your well written blogs are shared, the higher your amazing website moves up the Google rankings.
By the time your website is visible to a higher volume of people you are already a known and trusted entity – more likely to convert potential clients into lifetime customers with minimal or no effort from you.